Don't forget to read the IMPROVED rules!

The Federal Reserve

Kazz

The Federal Reserve

Post by Kazz on Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:38 am

do you belive this is all true of is all bullshit?

even for all you who HATE politics.

and there are more parts but i was to lazy to post the up.

Werguild

Re: The Federal Reserve

Post by Werguild on Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:39 am

Don't worry just 4 more years to go~

chibiichigo

Post by chibiichigo on Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:48 pm

does this guy just want no society? Currency and trade is simply a way to keep things going, without it wed be closer to the dark ages.

Werguild

Post by Werguild on Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:02 pm

no economy = no limitations to resources = limitless advances in technology at no consumer cost = no need for crime = better world = me getting a ps3.

That's what they're getting at.

chibiichigo

Post by chibiichigo on Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:14 pm

wouldnt that end up destroying the world though? the limitless resources thing. + this is only about america, if we stopped doing it than we would end up not having any imports.

Werguild

Post by Werguild on Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:20 pm

Kevin didn't post the entire thing, It makes some sense if you saw it all.

With out any price on resources, we'd stop using fossil fuels and primarily use solar,geothermal energy.
    -and we'd get it for FREE o-o

SkylerOcon

Post by SkylerOcon on Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:49 pm

Alright. I can safely say that that video is a load of bullshit. I'll respond to it point by point.

Point #1: Revolution by Currency Ban

I've never heard of this before this video. I've read books on Ben Franklin, listened to three different PSP's on him (Preformance Standards Project -- Texas AP required project. Essentially, its a 15-minute oral report on a person), and have never heard that quote before. Do I think that this didn't happen? No, it is entirely possible.

However, the historians who write the book, for some reason, choose to look over this fact and instead focus on taxation without representation.

Point #2: Inflation Causes Debt

Well no shit, sherlock! This is an inherent flaw of ALL credit based money systems. People will fall into debt because they're using to much credit (overspending) and they exceed the amount that they've recieved. Of course, credit based systems needs to be fixed.

It's a flaw of people, not of the government. NEXT!

Also, a big fat WHAT THE FUCK at him saying that this will equate to slavery. It will only equate to debtors, and eventually, prisoners.

Point #3: Top Seekrit Meeting

Source? I doubt that this went on. The person who created this video needs to site his source here.

In other words, Zeitgeist is bullshit. Don't make this a source again. Don't reference this again. Don't even utter the name again. A college student can not and will not ever figure out some giant government conspiracy.

I thought I wouldn't have to worry about it here, but from here on out, anybody who uses Zeitgeist as a source will be reported to Ducki. This means I will be asking her to ban you from this board.

tl;dr

Zeitgeist is bad.

Locked.

Current date/time is Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:53 pm