Don't forget to read the IMPROVED rules!

Maple Story: The Prophecy

Kazz

Maple Story: The Prophecy

Post by Kazz on Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:24 pm

Prologue

Kazz was awaken by a voices around him.
    “Is it ready….?” said a hollow sinister voice.
    “Yep.” said another deep voice.
    “Then do it now.” Kazz felt a needle getting punctured into his skin. It didn’t hurt him much but the pain afterwards hurt like if he was going to die. He held in his scream. After what seemed to be 2 hours his brain finally shut his body down. Everyone had left the room. This time he was strapped on to a table. He silently fell unconscious.
    “Hello..?” said a voice that seemed pretty nice. It seemed so distant though, “ Can you hear me?”
    Kazz opened up an eye. “…Hello…??” he replied. A finger was put in front of his chapped lips. “Shhhh…Don’t talk. They might hear us.” Kazz was suddenly awake. “Have this.” The man put a scroll into Kazz’s pocket. “Look for me in the future. My name is Puuba , but for now, you shall seek refuge on the land of the banned.” Puuba’s hand glowed green and then Kazz felt himself teleported into a far, unknown , land.
    He landed in what seemed to be steeped in pure darkness when out of nowhere, a sign appeared above him.
    “You have been banned for 5 years.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Chapter 1 : The Prophecy
    5 years later...After Kazz was banned.
    Kazz lived in the dark world for 5 long years. There was almost no pain...Just eternal darkness. The only thing that hurt him was the pain of the injection. The wound had healed, but the pain that came after the injection seemed to keep growing and growing. In the dark world there was also hunger. Kazz starved after the first few days of living in the dark world, but Kazz couldnt die. Death seemed to be his only release from the prison. He had no friends, food, water and the pain kept growing and growing each minute. He thought he was going to go insane before anyone could rescue him until one day, a blinding light appeared before him. The light hurt Kazz's eyes and started to suck him in. Unable to react, Kazz was sucked into the light...
    Kazz landed with a thud. He looked at the ground before him. It was simular to him. The ground was shaped in a lego-fashion. He quickly recognized he was in Ludibrium. He saw his pack beside him.
    The first thought that went through his mind was "Food..." He despretely ripped open his pack and scavaged for food. He found 2 loafs of bread and ate every single little crumb. He savored the taste of food again.
    It was a few minutes before Kazz had enough power to stand again. He rose with all the will and power he could and began to walk. Each step felt as if he was walking through tar. He noticed he was right in front of the Eos Tower. He then remebered about the scroll the boy had given him!. He took it out and read,
    "Day 100 in the Razigori Clan."
    Hello Kazz! We have captured you but by the time you are reading this, you should be out of out clutches. Somethings going on... Our main leader, Xerath, has injected you with one of the Razigori's members. His name is Nokimo. Try to control him. He cannot gain control you body or hell destory everything in sight!

Kazz looked at his wound. "Thats why its been hurting so much.." said Kazz outload. He kept reading the scroll, or what he called "The Prophecy"
    "This is not all that is going on..Our leader, Xerath, plans to take over the Maple World with the help of you. Thats right you. Your body is all that is needed. If Nokimo gains control of you body, he will use your body for the ritual. You have to fight off Nokimo and try to stop Xerath.I know this is alot of duty on your shoulders, but please, dont lose hope...youll find me soon.

While Kazz was reading the Prophecy, a voice he knew was heard behind him...
    "Kazz! Hold up man! Stop!!"
    Chapter 2 : Reunion
    Kazz, in one swift movement,put the Prophecy into his pocket and spun around. His eyes where filled with glee.
    blizen

Re: Maple Story: The Prophecy

Post by blizen on Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:18 pm

are u re-posting the old one or somthing?
    Kazz

Post by Kazz on Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:32 pm

yes bliz i am. Just fixing it from script form,
    Kazz:" OMG WTF BBQ?!?"
    Wer : "I know man...i know"

to story form,

Kazz stood there stunned.
    "OMG WTF BBQ!?" cried out Kazz.
    Wer immediately replied, " I know man...I know.."
    blizen

Post by blizen on Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:38 pm

maby u should acually do a script cuz reading ur name over and over again leave brain marks Mad

but i just skimmed it, i'm sure the story itself is good enough to where i dont care about re-reading ur name =p
    Kazz

Post by Kazz on Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:29 pm

NO! I WILL NOT BE DRAGGED TO MAKING SCRIPTs AGAIN! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (runs in circles)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:22 am