Don't forget to read the IMPROVED rules!


    How's life?

    Share
    avatar
    SkylerOcon

    Posts : 66
    Join date : 2009-04-15

    How's life?

    Post by SkylerOcon on Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:58 pm

    Pretty much, just post here about how your life is going. Good? Bad? Boring? Found out you were the son of the Flash and Wonderwoman?

    Talk about it here!
    avatar
    Icky

    Posts : 790
    Join date : 2009-04-15
    Location : south of somewhere, north of nowhere, east of the end, west of the beginning

    Re: How's life?

    Post by Icky on Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:00 pm

    Life for me is not so great right now. I could go on and on, but it would be a bit pathetic and depressing. =/

    ~Like A Fish~
    avatar
    Lilly
    Admin

    Posts : 1067
    Join date : 2009-04-14
    Age : 20
    Location : Viridian City

    Re: How's life?

    Post by Lilly on Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:02 pm

    Bleh. Life. Quite annoying at the moment.
    avatar
    Starrr

    Posts : 73
    Join date : 2009-04-15
    Age : 22
    Location : NOT mars.

    Re: How's life?

    Post by Starrr on Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:06 pm

    life has good moments and bad moments. It's just that the bad most oftenly outweigh the good. Such as the present.
    avatar
    SkylerOcon

    Posts : 66
    Join date : 2009-04-15

    Re: How's life?

    Post by SkylerOcon on Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:11 pm

    Aw...

    What's wrong, you guys?
    avatar
    Icky

    Posts : 790
    Join date : 2009-04-15
    Location : south of somewhere, north of nowhere, east of the end, west of the beginning

    Re: How's life?

    Post by Icky on Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:24 pm

    *sigh* I was dating a guy for over a year, he broke up with me because he just didn't love me any more. About two later, he is dating my friend. I'm ok with him and the whole deal now. I'm over it for the most part.
    What I miss the most is that I was important to someone and someone loved me for who I was. So I feel like I am not capable of being loved. It sucks. Plus, when I love someone, it's not head-over-heels puppy-love, it is deep devotion where I would live for you, die for you, kill for you, overall it is a ... i suppose, tying of myself to you. Not in a clingy way, but in an emotional way. Such that, your happiness is my happiness, your sadness is my sadness, your pain is my pain, and I will do all in my power to make things better. Granted, I don't neglect myself either, but I plan for togetherness. When you say the word forever, I take it to mean just that and thus I prepare for forever.
    I finally pieced together a new forever since my previous forever was shattered. It's not as nice as I would like and it doesn't reach as far, but it works for now.
    My problem right now is that I also dumped most of my friends. I got sucked into their drama a while ago. With a friend's drug problem and her threatening to drop out of school and her trouble with her ex's. It was too much stress for me to handle. I fell into self-abuse. I didn't cut, that would be permanent. Anyway, when I finally revealed all of my stressers to my parents, my dad gave me the best advice, get rid of them. The stressers were mostly my friends. So I did just that. I decided who were the quality friends that I could count on and who wasn't. This was all just a day or two before the break-up. Then he broke up with me. I had just rearranged my life, and now I had to do it all over again.
    So now I'm just lonely. I have a total of three good friends that I know I can count on, but we never hang out and we never talk to each other outside of school. One of them always works, another isn't good friends with the other two, and the third is simply a shy person who does not socialize much. That leaves just me most of the time. And my family is never home to talk to. Mostly, there is just no one there.
    Hence the poem I wrote earlier. My addiction is socialization. I take whatever I can get in whatever quantities I can get. But the quality is often times lacking and in the end I am left unfulfilled and wanting more.
    Life sucks.

    ~Like A Fish~
    avatar
    Skittles

    Posts : 1607
    Join date : 2009-04-16

    Re: How's life?

    Post by Skittles on Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:10 pm

    I-- my emotional problems got solved by me. I realized I was discouraging myself from things. Now, I laugh/smirk alot more. Though karma strikes me down from time to time.
    avatar
    SkylerOcon

    Posts : 66
    Join date : 2009-04-15

    Re: How's life?

    Post by SkylerOcon on Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:11 pm

    @Icky: My advice would be to try and find more friends. Not to replace the three close ones you already have, or to be as close as they are... but just fun people to chill with once in a while.

    Try joining a club or something at your school where you can meet people. And if you need to talk, you always have us.
    avatar
    Icky

    Posts : 790
    Join date : 2009-04-15
    Location : south of somewhere, north of nowhere, east of the end, west of the beginning

    Re: How's life?

    Post by Icky on Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:14 pm

    I graduate in two months. Then I go three hours away from home for half of the year. Making friends at this stage in the game is pointless.

    ~Like A Fish~
    avatar
    chibiichigo

    Posts : 553
    Join date : 2009-04-15
    Age : 22
    Location : the very center of delicious irony.

    Re: How's life?

    Post by chibiichigo on Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:28 pm

    Mmmm....Strange.

    Letsee...notable things...

    Crushing on one of my best friends
    Staying up till 4 am with her because of her ocd paranoia and fear.
    Constantly being reminded that we're no where as close as her and a douchebag friend of mine (Oh letsee here, hes insensitive to her and gives her nothing but shit.)
    and uhmm....spring break. She wore short shorts (Oh la la) downtown yesterday even though it was 35 degrees (brrr)
    avatar
    Whatshername

    Posts : 1290
    Join date : 2009-04-15
    Age : 20
    Location : Woodstock {without the pot}

    Re: How's life?

    Post by Whatshername on Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:58 pm

    Ehh... Spring break...
    I feel like I'm just not making the best of it. :/
    Read a book. Take a walk alone. Watch TV. Take a walk with my dad and dog. Go on the computer for timeless hours. Go to bed.
    I want to be able to do something else, something new and fun, but I can't think of just what.
    My brother is away for a three day trip and my mom still has to work even if I don't have school...
    Sometimes I wish I could just go back to school already. Where something new always happens.
    Which sounds weird for a 12 year old to say...
    But hell, I was never exactly a normal 12 year old.
    avatar
    Lilly
    Admin

    Posts : 1067
    Join date : 2009-04-14
    Age : 20
    Location : Viridian City

    Re: How's life?

    Post by Lilly on Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:08 pm

    Spring break has been....Oddly peaceful. My mom stopped yelling at me so often o_O;;And my brother's in France...And my dad's at work, and my grandma doesn't bother me since I can't even speak Chinese to her. =_=

    I really don't wanna go back to school. ;_; Not just because "Well duh, it's SCHOOL." I hate the students there. They're so mean. And stupid. And when my brother comes back, yell yell yell, my mom's always gonna be in a bad mood because my brother always never finishes his homework. This is actually the best spring break in years for me. o_o;;

    Except for the fact that yesterday ruined everything. ._.
    avatar
    Whatshername

    Posts : 1290
    Join date : 2009-04-15
    Age : 20
    Location : Woodstock {without the pot}

    Re: How's life?

    Post by Whatshername on Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:09 pm

    Ducki. wrote:Spring break has been....Oddly peaceful. My mom stopped yelling at me so often o_O;;And my brother's in France...And my dad's at work, and my grandma doesn't bother me since I can't even speak Chinese to her. =_=

    I really don't wanna go back to school. ;_; Not just because "Well duh, it's SCHOOL." I hate the students there. They're so mean. And stupid. And when my brother comes back, yell yell yell, my mom's always gonna be in a bad mood because my brother always never finishes his homework. This is actually the best spring break in years for me. o_o;;

    Except for the fact that yesterday ruined everything. ._.


    Aww.
    What happened yesterday?
    avatar
    Lilly
    Admin

    Posts : 1067
    Join date : 2009-04-14
    Age : 20
    Location : Viridian City

    Re: How's life?

    Post by Lilly on Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:10 pm

    Bellaaa wrote:
    Ducki. wrote:Spring break has been....Oddly peaceful. My mom stopped yelling at me so often o_O;;And my brother's in France...And my dad's at work, and my grandma doesn't bother me since I can't even speak Chinese to her. =_=

    I really don't wanna go back to school. ;_; Not just because "Well duh, it's SCHOOL." I hate the students there. They're so mean. And stupid. And when my brother comes back, yell yell yell, my mom's always gonna be in a bad mood because my brother always never finishes his homework. This is actually the best spring break in years for me. o_o;;

    Except for the fact that yesterday ruined everything. ._.


    Aww.
    What happened yesterday?

    Nothing I wanna share with you guys O_O...
    avatar
    Whatshername

    Posts : 1290
    Join date : 2009-04-15
    Age : 20
    Location : Woodstock {without the pot}

    Re: How's life?

    Post by Whatshername on Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:12 pm

    Ducki. wrote:
    Bellaaa wrote:
    Ducki. wrote:Spring break has been....Oddly peaceful. My mom stopped yelling at me so often o_O;;And my brother's in France...And my dad's at work, and my grandma doesn't bother me since I can't even speak Chinese to her. =_=

    I really don't wanna go back to school. ;_; Not just because "Well duh, it's SCHOOL." I hate the students there. They're so mean. And stupid. And when my brother comes back, yell yell yell, my mom's always gonna be in a bad mood because my brother always never finishes his homework. This is actually the best spring break in years for me. o_o;;

    Except for the fact that yesterday ruined everything. ._.


    Aww.
    What happened yesterday?

    Nothing I wanna share with you guys O_O...


    Oh.
    o.o
    Can you like... Tell me on MSN or something? D:
    Or is it too secret for even me to know? ]:
    Like everything else is..
    avatar
    Lilly
    Admin

    Posts : 1067
    Join date : 2009-04-14
    Age : 20
    Location : Viridian City

    Re: How's life?

    Post by Lilly on Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:12 pm

    Bellaaa wrote:
    Ducki. wrote:
    Bellaaa wrote:
    Ducki. wrote:Spring break has been....Oddly peaceful. My mom stopped yelling at me so often o_O;;And my brother's in France...And my dad's at work, and my grandma doesn't bother me since I can't even speak Chinese to her. =_=

    I really don't wanna go back to school. ;_; Not just because "Well duh, it's SCHOOL." I hate the students there. They're so mean. And stupid. And when my brother comes back, yell yell yell, my mom's always gonna be in a bad mood because my brother always never finishes his homework. This is actually the best spring break in years for me. o_o;;

    Except for the fact that yesterday ruined everything. ._.


    Aww.
    What happened yesterday?

    Nothing I wanna share with you guys O_O...


    Oh.
    o.o
    Can you like... Tell me on MSN or something? D:
    Or is it too secret for even me to know? ]:
    Like everything else is..

    So I'm a bit secretive. >_> Sue me.
    avatar
    Whatshername

    Posts : 1290
    Join date : 2009-04-15
    Age : 20
    Location : Woodstock {without the pot}

    Re: How's life?

    Post by Whatshername on Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:15 pm

    Ducki. wrote:
    Bellaaa wrote:
    Ducki. wrote:
    Bellaaa wrote:
    Ducki. wrote:Spring break has been....Oddly peaceful. My mom stopped yelling at me so often o_O;;And my brother's in France...And my dad's at work, and my grandma doesn't bother me since I can't even speak Chinese to her. =_=

    I really don't wanna go back to school. ;_; Not just because "Well duh, it's SCHOOL." I hate the students there. They're so mean. And stupid. And when my brother comes back, yell yell yell, my mom's always gonna be in a bad mood because my brother always never finishes his homework. This is actually the best spring break in years for me. o_o;;

    Except for the fact that yesterday ruined everything. ._.


    Aww.
    What happened yesterday?

    Nothing I wanna share with you guys O_O...


    Oh.
    o.o
    Can you like... Tell me on MSN or something? D:
    Or is it too secret for even me to know? ]:
    Like everything else is..

    So I'm a bit secretive. >_> Sue me.


    I know, I know. o.o;;;
    It's just not very good for you to keep too many secrets.
    I worry about you, Lilly, I really do.
    avatar
    michelle

    Posts : 670
    Join date : 2009-04-15
    Age : 20

    Re: How's life?

    Post by michelle on Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:37 am

    i havent finished my reading assignments yet >_>

    spring break was okay this year...
    only my brother's break was in march and ours is now so he's back at college.
    avatar
    Danneh

    Posts : 1820
    Join date : 2009-04-14
    Age : 25
    Location : A good place

    Re: How's life?

    Post by Danneh on Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:04 pm

    Life's a mixture of good and bad for me atm.

    The good, I had a nice day at the river yesterday. Explored some of the retro stuff there, saw a restraunt with a hotel theme... Even got some frozen custard. ^^

    The bad, well... Don't feel like going into specifics, but I'll put it this way: Internet relationships suck. Don't do them.

    Matter of fact... *goes to post something in the debate board*
    avatar
    SkylerOcon

    Posts : 66
    Join date : 2009-04-15

    Re: How's life?

    Post by SkylerOcon on Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:25 pm

    Ducki. wrote:So I'm a bit secretive. >_> Sue me.

    It will help to tell us.
    avatar
    Lilly
    Admin

    Posts : 1067
    Join date : 2009-04-14
    Age : 20
    Location : Viridian City

    Re: How's life?

    Post by Lilly on Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:48 pm

    SkylerOcon wrote:
    Ducki. wrote:So I'm a bit secretive. >_> Sue me.

    It will help to tell us.

    It's just extremely kinda pathetic sounding. ^^;;
    avatar
    SkylerOcon

    Posts : 66
    Join date : 2009-04-15

    Re: How's life?

    Post by SkylerOcon on Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:53 pm

    We don't judge. Smile
    avatar
    Whatshername

    Posts : 1290
    Join date : 2009-04-15
    Age : 20
    Location : Woodstock {without the pot}

    Re: How's life?

    Post by Whatshername on Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:06 pm

    Ducki. wrote:
    SkylerOcon wrote:
    Ducki. wrote:So I'm a bit secretive. >_> Sue me.

    It will help to tell us.

    It's just extremely kinda pathetic sounding. ^^;;

    No problem is pathetic-sounding!
    avatar
    Lilly
    Admin

    Posts : 1067
    Join date : 2009-04-14
    Age : 20
    Location : Viridian City

    Re: How's life?

    Post by Lilly on Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:19 pm

    Mine are O-o
    avatar
    SkylerOcon

    Posts : 66
    Join date : 2009-04-15

    Re: How's life?

    Post by SkylerOcon on Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:22 pm

    Don't be so secretive, if any of us are jerks just ban us.

    Sponsored content

    Re: How's life?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:39 am