Don't forget to read the IMPROVED rules!

I don't know why I keep coming back...

Wyatt

I don't know why I keep coming back...

Post by Wyatt on Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:25 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEiexyUqZLA

Hey everybody..

I seem to make a depressing "emo-themed" topic every few months, huh? I think it's just because it makes me feel better. Anyways, how is everyone doing? I really miss all of you. I can't stop thinking about all of you. This place is constantly on my mind. I keep telling myself nobody that I knew from my childhood will ever be found again..
    But there's always hope.. How are your guys' lives progressing? I'm doing good. Applied for a job at my Dollar General up town, hoping to get that worked out.
    We're all growing up so fast, and I miss all of you. Danny, blizen, Bella, Lily, what happened to you guys? Bella, Lily, you two just disappeared. I don't know how to contact you two, and I miss you both. You two were among my best internet friends for my first 3 years on the internet. (Since I was like 9 to 12...)
    You can't just disappear on me.. I seem overly attached, and obsessed, don't I? I just miss you all so much! I have new (actually real!) friends, and of course the people over at Hidden-Street, but that doesn't mask the pain I feel from missing all of you.. I'm turning 17 this year.. That would be 8 years after I met all of you.

I remember begging MystiKatt for money to make "VampireClan"... chibichigo? The memories are unreal.. We're all adults now, what happened? D:

Til next time, I hope..

~Wyatt
    Icky

Location : south of somewhere, north of nowhere, east of the end, west of the beginning

Re: I don't know why I keep coming back...

Post by Icky on Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:39 am

I'm doing well. Smile Graduating from college in May, getting married in June, and moving to Washington in July. It's going to be busy but fun. I've been with this community for so long. I kind of miss it, but I at the same time, I'm growing up and moving on.

Post by Wyatt on Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:20 pm

I'm slowly moving on, yeah.. I just want to say my final "Goodbyes" to all of my old friends. Just up and disappearing is.. a terrible feeling.
    blizen

Post by blizen on Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:54 am

Ah, the good times will forever make me smile when I think back on them. Then others will walk by, notice the large smile on my face and wonder if I've gone over the deep end~

Also, I'm shocked you remember me when I have no memory of you..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:36 am